How to Extract Emails from Linkedin in 2022
This article will discuss how to extract unlimited messages from LinkedIn in Automation (even when those prospects aren’t in your LinkedIn connection).
To give you an idea, the following is how the extracted LinkedIn emails would look: founders – Digital Marketing Agencies
Furthermore, I will demonstrate how to extract unlimited emails from LinkedIn in Automation with GrowMeOrganic LinkedIn email Extractor.
What is LinkedIn Email Extraction?
GrowMeOrganic LinkedIn Mail Extractor will extract contact information such as email, website, job profile, etc. Automation can be activated from LinkedIn search results. GrowMeOrganic offers the LinkedIn Extractor Chrome extension which can be activated via the LinkedIn search result page.
It will search through all pages and save any prospect emails. You can download the search results in XLS or CSV.
How to extract emails on LinkedIn
- Make an Ideal Client Profile to help you collect emails from the right people (e.g., Chief marketing officers in the United States).
- Go to Google, and search the same keyword (Chief Market Officer).
- LinkedIn Filters allows you to refine your search results based on Keywords.
Pro Tip – Although LinkedIn Sales Navigator does not have to be used, it may allow you to access more advanced search options that can help you target your LinkedIn Group followers and company pages.
- After filtering the search results for your desired keywords, you can use the GrowMeOrganic extension to crawl all pages and collect email addresses from the profiles. It doesn’t visit any profile so your automation is safe and reliable.
- These emails can be downloaded in CSV, XLS and transferred to GrowMeOrganic.
Here’s what the exported excel sheet looks like.
Here’s a quick video showing how it works.
Problem with another LinkedIn Email Extractor
There are many email extraction tools available for LinkedIn. The problem with many LinkedIn Email Extractors is:
- Too complicated for you to use
- Not safe to be used (LinkedIn could block your profile).
- Expensive ( $200-$500 a month).
- Does have any credit limits that limit how much money you can extract every single month.
GrowMeOrganic and Other Companies
Others Email extractors that claim they are safe can be extremely costly. GrowMeOrganic has unlimited credits to extract emails from LinkedIn. However, this is how the pricing for other marketing leaders in LinkedIn Automation looks.
How can you safely extract unlimited email from Linkedin
GrowMeOrganic, unlike many email extractors available on the market, makes automation extremely safe. It replicates human-like behavior while scraping without any configuration. It’s plug-and-play.
A short video on extracting emails in LinkedIn Automation can be viewed here. [Unlimited & 100% Safe]
GrowMeOrganic: How to extract emails from LinkedIn
How to Install GrowMeOrganic Chrome Extension
Follow these steps to extract emails via LinkedIn
- Register to GrowMeOrganic to receive FREE (In Less Than 30 Seconds).
- Download & Installation GrowMeOrganic Chrome Extension
- Expand the search results by searching for the desired keyword on LinkedIn.
- To automate the collection of emails, click on “Emails Extractor”.
These prospects can be reached with a personalized email
GrowMeOrganic gives you the ability to send unlimited drip mail campaigns. A detailed article has been written about why cold emailing prospects using popular email services, such as Mailchimp, is not a good idea. Check out GrowMeOrganic to prevent you from getting spam emails.
You can also use placeholders to send very personal emails as shown below.
You can also run unlimited drip emails (emails that have follow-ups based upon conditions) or cold email blasts with GrowMeOrganic.
Access to the 30M+ Company Database and 575M+ Verified Professional Business B2B Emails in your Industry, from all over the globe is not enough.